remote desktop vrey slow

张建平

Hi, when I remote one server by remote desktop in guacamole. about after one minute,I can remote successfully, who can help me what happened?

No error in guacd log, and my network is work well.

本邮件及其附件含有海康威视公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HIKVISION, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

Re: remote desktop vrey slow

Mike Jumper
On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 4:11 AM, 张建平 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, when I remote one server by remote desktop in guacamole. about after one minute,I can remote successfully, who can help me what happened?

I'm not sure what you're saying is happening. Can you rephrase or provide some specifics?

Thanks,

- Mike