rdp connection on widows server: enable drive

rdp connection on widows server: enable drive

sarah
Hello,

I am using the code of "Writing your own Guacamole application" and i am using these lines:

config.setParameter("enable-drive", "true");
config.setParameter("drive-path", "xxx/xxx); //the path exists and the rights are correct
config.setParameter("create-drive-path", "true");

I am trying to enable drive transfer on an rdp connection to my windows server 2012. However, the "G on Guacamole" does not appear. On my windows server side, i opened the ssh and sftp ports (Incoming Outgoing).

I tested the enable drive on a windows7 and it works fine and the G on Guacamole appeared (the guacdr is loaded ).

Thank in advance for your help!