include listeners in extension?

carl harris
I want to make an extension that uses listeners for tunnel connect and close events. Looking at the extension documentation and the ExtensionManifest java class, it’s not obvious to me how to declare my listener classes.

I found a JIRA issue [1] that is quite old, describing where to place a JAR file containing my listener classes and a configuration property “event-listeners” that can be set to identifier listeners.

Is there a way to do this that is part of the extension manifest mechanism or am I stuck modifying the server’s properties file, and putting my listeners in a jar file in the lib directory of GUACAMOLE_HOME?

carl