iOS Disconnect when navigating away from page

iOS Disconnect when navigating away from page

Tpro
Our RDP accessible App is accessed great on all browsers and formats using Guacamole, but on iOS devices, when you navigate to a different browser page or App, the session disconnects within about 10 seconds.  This does not occur on an Android device. (Nor PC or Mac).  So I have to assume it is an iOS issue.  Anyone else experience this?  Any solutions identified?

Thanks for any help!