Upgrade from 0.9.12 to 0.9.13

Goncalo Rosa

Hello,

I have been using 0.9.12 for a couple of months and is great!

I saw that have been released 0.9.13.

Can someone point me to the upgrade procedure? I don’t find an upgrade detailed documentation. It will be most appreciated if someone could point me to any link of a detailed upgrade procedure.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Gonçalo Rosa

grosa_CO

W: www.v2s.us                   Skype: goncalo_rosa

Re: Upgrade from 0.9.12 to 0.9.13

Erik Berndt
https://www.chasewright.com/guacamole-upgrade/

This should give you an idea of the upgrade process. I wouldn't recommend simply running the script, as your environment may have more specific variables, but it's a good overview of upgrading to the next version.

Erik Berndt / Systems Administrator
5551 Wellington Rd, Gainesville, VA 20155
703.631.0004 x520 (Phone) / 703.257.1725 (Fax)
http://www.superiorpaving.net

Need to open an IT support ticket?
http://FixIT.superiorpaving.net/portal or [hidden email]

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 9:24 AM, Goncalo Rosa <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I have been using 0.9.12 for a couple of months and is great!

I saw that have been released 0.9.13.

Can someone point me to the upgrade procedure? I don’t find an upgrade detailed documentation. It will be most appreciated if someone could point me to any link of a detailed upgrade procedure.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Gonçalo Rosa

grosa_CO