Setting up.

ivaldes1
Hi,

On Centos 7 I have built the latest server from source, installed the
.war file. I am able to get to the login link in a browser but guacadmin or
a /etc/guacamole/user-mapping.xml file with an id in does not work. I check
logs and it says:
Jul  8 05:17:16 localhost server: 00:17:16.325 [http-bio-8080-exec-6] WARN
o.a.g.r.auth.AuthenticationService - Authentication attempt from
99.106.157.247 for user "guacadmin" failed.
[root@guac1 guacamole]# set | grep GUACAMOLE_HOME
GUACAMOLE_HOME=/etc/guacamole

I am not using MySQL at this time because I am not sure I need it. The goal
is to serve a Windows application but not a desktop from Windows Server 2012
R2 to 20 users.