SSH Config support?

Hello all,
I am pretty new to this, but I have been searching and can't find anything about it.
I'm not sure if I am missing something obvious or not, so hope to be enlightened.

Is it possible to configure Guacamole, or I suppose to get guacd to use an SSH config file, or configure an equivalent to allow things like jump hosts and other tunnelling to get to the final destination with SSH?

Of course I can SSH to a box with Guacamole, then have configurations there, but it could be useful to configure certain connections that guacd can't easily reach from the offset.

Or am I missing some other way to achieve this?

Many thanks for your time.
Regards,
Adam.