Quantcast

Recommended FreeRDP Version with Support for "Display Update"

Recommended FreeRDP Version with Support for "Display Update"

Omar Sandoval
Hello,

Has anyone been able to set up Guacamole with support for the "Display Update" virtual channel? Is there a recommended FreeRDP version? I was able to find this version from this post late last year. Is this version still recommended? If it is, will I need to rebuild guacd with the ca1cec6 commit of FreeRDP?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you so much,
Omar