RDP session fails if SFTP is not available

RDP session fails if SFTP is not available

Marko Nikolić
Hello,

We are using Guacamole to access RDP servers and we are using file transfer with SFTP protocol (RDP+SFTP configuration). Sometimes it happens that SFTP server is not available/reachable and in that case Guacamole drops the whole connection.

Is it possible to still have RDP connection in the case when SFTP server is configured in parameters, but the actual server is not available? Something like failback from RDP+SFTP to RDP only. Such connection would have reduced functionality compared to what is requested in the parameters, but I think from the user perspective this is still better than having no connection at all.

Regards,
Marko

Re: RDP session fails if SFTP is not available

Suncatcher16
I vote fro this too.