RDP Unable to Connect

Anthony
I was having issues connecting to my windows server 2016 box from guacamole and just wanted to share my fix.

OS: Ubuntu 16.04
Guacamole Version: 0.9.12-incubating

1. Opened Firewall (couldn't connect to any connection telnet, shh, etc)
2. Disabled NLA on my 2k16 box
3. Set "Security mode" to TLS in guac
4. I had to set my username and password for the connection in guac

I used this script to install guacamole https://www.chasewright.com/guacamole-with-mysql-on-ubuntu/

error I was seeing:
[http-nio-8080-exec-7] INFO  o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User "###" connected to connection "1".
Exception in thread "Thread-18" java.lang.IllegalStateException: Message will not be sent because the WebSocket session has been closed

http-nio-8080-exec-3] INFO  o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User "####" disconnected from connection "1". Duration: 252895 milliseconds
	at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.writeMessagePart(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:384)
	at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.startMessage(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:340)
	at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase$TextMessageSendHandler.write(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:755)
	at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendPartialString(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:252)
	at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.sendString(WsRemoteEndpointImplBase.java:195)
	at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.WsRemoteEndpointBasic.sendText(WsRemoteEndpointBasic.java:37)
	at org.apache.guacamole.websocket.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint$2.run(GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint.java:169)