QOS and guacamole

DMoscovitch
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with QOS and guacamole.
I've been noticing sometimes home users may experience really slow performance on Guacamole (it screen updates just freezing). After checking it would seem that this also coincides with other high traffic events at the client site.
Since Guacamole is basically a website I am guessing everything is just treated as normal web trafffice and "best effort" which seems to be not always best .
 I was wondering if this can be helped by marking any of the packets for QOS differently and if anyone has any experience or suggestions  with that?

thanks.
danielm