Problem integrate guacamole with AD ( Active Directory )

Problem integrate guacamole with AD ( Active Directory )

thiago.emanoel
Good morning, I'm trying to integrate my guacamole with the active directory windows server 2008, but I do not know if I'm on the right track.

My /etc/guacamole/guacamole.properties file looks like this:

#####################################

guacd-hostname: localhost
guacd-port: 4822
ldap-hostname: labrunier.com.br
ldap-port: 389
ldap-username-attribute: uid
ldap-user-base-dn: ou=guacalookupUser,ou=Users,ou=labrunier.com.br,dc=domain,dc=local
ldap-search-bind-dn: CN=guacalookupUser,ou=Users,ou=labrunier.com.br,dc=domain,dc=local
ldap-search-bind-password: pass
ldap-username-attribute: sAMAccountName

auth-provider:net.sourceforge.guacamole.net.auth.mysql.MySQLAuthenticationProvider
mysql-hostname: localhost
mysql-port: 3306
mysql-database: guacamole_db
mysql-username: guacamole_user
mysql-password: passadmin

My domain name is: labrunier.com.br.

I already added the guach-auth-ldap extension in the "extension" folder .

its not working , could please help me ? thanks.

Ashampoo_Snap_2017.png

Re: Problem integrate guacamole with AD ( Active Directory )

thiago.emanoel