Official release of 0.9.13

James Fraser

Hi All

Whilst I understand (and have in my sandbox) I can build 0.9.13 from Git I am just wondering if there is an official release date from 0.9.13?

Cheers

Re: Official release of 0.9.13

Mike Jumper
Hi James,

There is no release schedule, however once that staging/VERSION branch
exists, the release process is underway, and timing is a matter of who
has time to do what. At the current stage of the process, an RC has
been tagged, and the release notes are being drafted. Once the notes
are in place, a vote will be called.

If curious, the overall release process is documented step-by-step on
the website:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/release-procedures-part1/
(finalization of scope)
http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/release-procedures-part2/
(release candidate / candidates)
http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/release-procedures-part3/
(promoting the final release candidate to release)
http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/release-procedures-part4/
(announcing the release)

We are currently at:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/release-procedures-part2/#upload-docs

- Mike

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 5:20 PM, James Fraser
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All
>

> Whilst I understand (and have in my sandbox) I can build 0.9.13 from Git I
> am just wondering if there is an official release date from 0.9.13?
>

> Cheers

RE: Official release of 0.9.13

James Fraser
Thanks for the response Mike.