Noauth with latest code

jacksonp
Either noauth is no longer functioning or I have something out of place.

Due to this bug:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-205

I opted to build the entire thing from source using https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-server/tree/staging/0.9.13-incubating and same version for client.

Note this is running with tomcat8 and ubuntu 16.04.

There is absolutely no indication in any of the logs about an error, and yet it only ever provides a login screen when it should be providing the contents of the noauthconfig file.  (I have other systems on previous versions that are working as expected.)

Also note, the entire thing is built with ansible which I can provide the playbook if that is useful to help troubleshoot the issue.

.war file is in place here:
root@ubu:/var/log/tomcat8# cd /var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/
root@ubu:/var/lib/tomcat8/webapps# ls
guacamole  guacamole.war  ROOT

and properties etc. here:
root@ubu:/etc/guacamole# ls
extensions  guacamole.properties  noauth-config.xml

root@ubu:/etc/guacamole# cat guacamole.properties
# Hostname and port of guacamole proxy
guacd-hostname: localhost
guacd-port:     4822

# Auth provider class (authenticates user/pass combination, needed if using the provided login screen)
auth-provider: net.sourceforge.guacamole.net.basic.BasicFileAuthenticationProvider
basic-user-mapping: /etc/guacamole/user-mapping.xml
# NoAuth properties
noauth-config: /etc/guacamole/noauth-config.xml

root@ubu:/etc/guacamole# cat noauth-config.xml
## -- this file provided with Ansible Distribution
<configs>
        <config name="k1-vGateway-CLI" protocol="vnc">

        </config>
</configs>

Many thanks for any assistance.

Re: Noauth with latest code

jacksonp
The answer is in Tomcat 8.

echo "GUACAMOLE_HOME=/etc/guacamole" >> /etc/default/tomcat8