License Terminal Server -RDP

thiago.emanoel
Good night, how are you? I installed the guacamole and I'm loving it, without doubt it's incredible. My doubt is, in windows machines when accessing a server (terminal service), a license is created in regedit, called "MSLICENSING". But on Linux, where is such a license created? That is, in the guacamole where the license is created? That would be the terminal license service. Thank you

Re: License Terminal Server -RDP

thiagoemanoel92
Please help.