LDAP search filter and GUACAMOLE-101

MichaelGrandjean
Hello everyone :)

I've set up Guacamole with LDAP auth and it was working like a charm in the test environment. Unfortunately the prod environment has a lot more users and the login / authentication takes 15-20 seconds. According to Wireshark, Guacamole searches *all* existing LDAP users in this time (see also http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/way-to-stop-LDAP-search-after-authentication-td44.html )

I think the feature described in GUACAMOLE-101 (https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/pull/68) could solve this problem, but I can't get my head around it. Did someone manage to successfully use a LDAP filter? If yes, what is the working configuration or variable name and setting?

Best regards,
Michael