Hardware Needed for an environment with about 300 users

Hardware Needed for an environment with about 300 users

thiago.emanoel
Good morning, how are you ? I installed Guacamole recently and I can say with all the words that this is one of the best software I have used in my entire life, I would like to have a question with you. What would be the hardware needed for an environment with about 300 users using RDP, what would be the ideal RAM, ideal processors and storage.

Could you please get me that doubt.

Thanks in advance

Re: Hardware Needed for an environment with about 300 users

thiago.emanoel
Its resolved with :

8GB RAM
80GB Hard Disk
i7

Re: Hardware Needed for an environment with about 300 users

julianh
I don't know if your still interested, but I know a chap who runs 200 sessiond through guacamole with a virtual machine with 32 GB of ram and, I think 4/8 cores, although I cat rememebr the CPU. I do remember thinking how low the requirements were.

Hope this helps

Julian