Hardware Needed for an environment with about 300 users

Hardware Needed for an environment with about 300 users

thiago.emanoel
Good morning, how are you ? I installed Guacamole recently and I can say with all the words that this is one of the best software I have used in my entire life, I would like to have a question with you. What would be the hardware needed for an environment with about 300 users using RDP, what would be the ideal RAM, ideal processors and storage.

Could you please get me that doubt.

Thanks in advance

Re: Hardware Needed for an environment with about 300 users

thiago.emanoel
Its resolved with :

8GB RAM
80GB Hard Disk