Guacamole Client URL

Rui Pereira
Hi,

I've been connecting to my servers through guacamole using the URL in the following notation :

/#/client/1
/#/client/2
/#/client/3
/#/client/4

etc.

So, I'm placing the Connection ID after   client/   .

Bow I've reached connection id 10 , and that url format stopped working.  So, from connetion id until 10 , it works perfectly. For 10, it doesn't.

I don't mind using the #/client/MTAAYwBteXNxbA==   format, but I don't know how that hash is generated.    Can someone give me a hint ?

Thanks
Rui

Re: Guacamole Client URL

Calvin McLean
Hello,

The string in queston is base64 encoded, and decodes to: "10?c?mysql".  The ? are null bytes, as mentioned by Mr Jumper here. So it is the connection number/ID + NULL + c (for connection) + NULL + auth method.

- Calvin M