Encountering "Error loading client plugin: Invalid argument", requirements met during installation

Encountering "Error loading client plugin: Invalid argument", requirements met during installation

rabidburn
Hello everyone,
I have been struggling with this for the past few days, and I can't seem to find any previously posted solutions that are of use to me.

I am encountering "Error loading client plugin: Invalid argument" for whichever connection type I choose. All requirements (except telnet) where met during installation, and I have since re-installed just to make sure.

I am running on Ubuntu Xenial, and using MySQL for authentication. I can provide any other information you might need. As for logs, I will post the relevant portions of syslog and catalina.out below. Please let me know if there are any other logs I should be checking. Thank you!

syslog:
Jun 13 23:18:31 server02 guacd[57771]: Error loading client plugin: Invalid argument
Jun 13 23:18:36 server02 guacd[57774]: Protocol "rdp" selected

catalina.out:
Tue Jun 13 23:18:10 EDT 2017 WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification is not recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL connection must be established by default if explicit option isn't set. For compliance with existing applications not using SSL the verifyServerCertificate property is set to 'false'. You need either to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSSL=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore for server certificate verification.
23:21:06.829 [http-nio-8080-exec-8] INFO  o.a.g.r.auth.AuthenticationService - User "guacadmin" successfully authenticated from [192.168.2.113, 127.0.0.1].
23:21:53.895 [http-nio-8080-exec-1] ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - HTTP tunnel request failed: End of stream while waiting for "args".

Re: Encountering "Error loading client plugin: Invalid argument", requirements met during installation

rhawkins
What version?

Re: Encountering "Error loading client plugin: Invalid argument", requirements met during installation

rabidburn
0.9.12-incubating