Disable Automatic Reconnect

amystewart
I know that this question was asked recently (http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/Disable-Auto-Reconnect-td1168.html) however, the situation at my company is different.  We have a very dynamic environment, with users all over the world reserving time to use our servers.  A student may be assigned server xyz, use it for 3 hours, then later that same day another student will be assigned server xyz.  With the automatic reconnect enabled, if student 1 does not close the browser window that he/she used to connect to server xyz, as soon as server xyz comes online again, his/her browser will automatically reconnect.  So when student 2 tries to connect to that server, he/she kicks off student 1, who then automatically reconnects, kicking off student 2, who then automatically reconnects, kicking off student 1, who then automatically reconnects, etc... It is a cycle that we can break free from.  The two students continue to kick each other off until someone closes their browser window, basically.  We have tried killing the original session, disabling, then reenabling the user, ending the RDP session on our side, but nothing is working.  The automatic reconnect is affecting many of our users, and we need to disable it or require user input for the reconnect to happen.  Is there a way to do this?