Disable Auto Reconnect

James Fraser

Hi Guac users

Is there a way to disable the 15 second auto reconnect?

We are trying to setup a 30 minute idle disconnect/1 hour idle log off rule in group policy

However guacamole is just reconnecting after the 30 minute disconnect.

Cheers

Re: Disable Auto Reconnect

Mike Jumper
Mind retrying with a build from git master or staging/0.9.13-incubating?

There have been recent changes expanding handling of RDP disconnections which take into account the disconnect reason code returned by the RDP server. I believe the automatic reconnect behavior is now specifically excluded for cases where the disconnect is forced by the server, such as the idle timeout.

- Mike

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 9:46 PM, James Fraser <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Guac users

Is there a way to disable the 15 second auto reconnect?

We are trying to setup a 30 minute idle disconnect/1 hour idle log off rule in group policy

However guacamole is just reconnecting after the 30 minute disconnect.

Cheers

RE: Disable Auto Reconnect

James Fraser

Hi Mike

Thanks for this I will try out latest 0.9.13 build in my sandbox