Creating your own application: Error Support for protocol "VNC" is not installed

Creating your own application: Error Support for protocol "VNC" is not installed

Masood
Hi I have followed the chapter 20 of the quacamole manual and downloaded the code of example from

https://github.com/glyptodon/guacamole-client/tree/master/doc/guacamole-example

and made all the changes to try to connect to a windows computer with VNC server installed on it. but I am getting the following error in the syslog and i see a white screen on the browser

Mar 12 15:25:15 umairice guacd[1079]: Creating new client for protocol "VNC"
Mar 12 15:25:15 umairice guacd[1079]: Connection ID is "$d3f36a31-6b99-4294-9531-a2d539830ec3"
Mar 12 15:25:15 umairice guacd[3511]: Support for protocol "VNC" is not installed
Mar 12 15:25:15 umairice guacd[1079]: Connection "$d3f36a31-6b99-4294-9531-a2d539830ec3" removed.

I have installed the guacamole server with the script on my Ubuntu system. The script also install the guacamole client and with it I can access my windows computer but I am not sure why it is giving an error with sample example.

What possibly am I doing wrong. any help would be great. Thanks

Re: Creating your own application: Error Support for protocol "VNC" is not installed

Masood
Its working now. Thank you so much Micheal Jumper and the team of Guacamole. It s an awesome project and i really appreciate your work. cheers