Copy and Paste only works in 0.9.10 and not in 0.9.12

Copy and Paste only works in 0.9.10 and not in 0.9.12

dgfvs
Hi all,

I've setup Guacamole 0.9.10-incubating for testing purposes a few weeks ago. Everything is running fine and working how it's supposed to be.
Now I installed Guacamole 0.9.12-incubating on a new server. It's running perfectly, but it's not possible to copy and paste. I can copy text from my host to the clipboard when I'm pressing ctrl-alt-shift, but after that the text is not accessible in my RDP session. And so it is in the opposite direction.
My settings in 0.9.12 are identical to the settings in the older version. Has anybody an idea, what I'm doing wrong?

Best Regards
Lucas