Quantcast

Access to connections based on AD groups

Access to connections based on AD groups

Ferron Nijland - Switch IT Solutions

Hello,

Is it possible to give users access to a connection based on AD groups (I’ve established a LDAP connection)?

Or is there another way to accomplish this?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ferron Nijland

RE: Access to connections based on AD groups

Kees Louwen

Ferron,

I have the same requirement, but I see this open feature request:

This seems to address my issue. Not sure if someone is working on this.

regards

Kees Louwen